Would you say that as a hobby, that cars are racialized?
If yes, why? If no, why not?
- brangadang reblogged this from rapid-heart
- rustyh4nd likes this
- hardofhearingneversoft reblogged this from spookyamu
- sckmyrb26dett likes this
- perpetualdrift likes this
- theloveforskylines likes this
- bootytaliban likes this
- loveboyjon likes this
- connornes likes this
- verynoble reblogged this from palmtreec
- breadmeatt likes this
- pacecantrepeat likes this
- superdry-ryan answered: more ethnicized perhaps, as enthusiasts will definitely associate a car with its country/area of origin, but race, maybe but not as much.
- spookyamu reblogged this from palmtreec
- palmtreec reblogged this from rapid-heart
- palmtreec likes this
- rapid-heart posted this